A unique and unforgettable adventure. Flights are mainly taking place from April 1st until October 30th, mornings or evenings, depending on favorable weather conditions... calm winds with no rain, fog or risk of storm.
Off season, it is still possible to fly but only in private baskets of 2 to 5 people.
We are mainly taking off from Chenonceau, Amboise, and Chaumont.
This celestial adventure takes approximately 3 hours and is organized as follows:
- Passenger reception.
- Shuttle to the take-off site.
- Preparing and inflating the balloon.
- Passengers come aboard.
- Flight guided by soft winds over fabulous views for around 1 hour.
- Landing and recovery by ground crew.
- Packing away the balloon.
- "Toast de l'Aéronaute" on the landing site.
- Shuttle back to the original meeting place.
Flights take place in good weather. In the case of strong wind, thunderstorms, rain or fog, flights are postponed free of charge. Confirmation of a flight is given the day before in order to avoid unnecessary costs (travel and accommodation).
We offer three types of tickets:
- Ticket 7/7 : Useable for day of choice.
- Weekly ticket: Useable from Monday to thursday morning or evening,
and the friday morning. Except Public Holidays.
- Private flight: the basket is booked for you. (Useable for day of choice).
Clothing should be seasonal, casual and comfortable; nothing delicate or fragile. Sneakers or walking shoes recommended (no high heels).